Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 6, 2010

So weak! Be stronger! Build up that body~

Well, I've realized how terrible it was to be weak. When I was young, I thought I only had memories of me staying in hospital...Maybe I was staying in the hospital for nearly 4 months. And as for now, it seem to have become my very first memories. Then I had a lot of diseases, I was so weak, I often caught flu and even serious diseases. It was aerobics that helps me became a healthy person. But I felt too frustrated studying it. So I dropped half way, didn't care much. Then I had to face my most terrible time. I nearly fainted one day. And on the other day I turned as pale as a vampire could be, I felt horrible. Now, I'm determined to take up karate and I've found myself becoming stronger day by day. Being strong feels good :>

Being weak sucks! Being strong rocks!

Không có nhận xét nào: